Meal Prep-Your Key to Weight Loss
How to get started:
1. Pick a day that not too busy and you will have time to prep your food.
2. Take stock of your pantry and what you already have available.
3. Look up your favorite recipes or find some new ones.
4. Make a grocery list of all the items you will need.
5. Wash and prep your fruits and vegetables. Cut them up, store in containers or baggies and put in the fridge.
6. Bake your chicken and brown your meat. Cooked meat will last for 3-4 dys in the fridge.
7. Cook rice, pasta and other sides. As a general rule, most pasta and rice will last 3-5 days.
8. Label everything.
*For more information and to schedule a free 30 minute Health History Consultation please email me at